Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taylor's 11th Birthday

I'd say that Taylor had one of the best birthdays ever - there was no school!! School was cancelled because of snow!!!  
He was excited about his new roller blades - with the snow outside he won't be using these for awhile.
His Grandma and Grandpa, who are in England on a mission for the church, sent him a card and a much appreciated twenty dollar bill.  
Taylor has found a series that he loves to read.  
Of course there were a few DS games that he received.  
I have given up on making cakes for my kids on their birthdays.  I would spend countless hours decorating the perfect cake and when it was time to eat it they would say "I only want ice cream"  From now on I let my kids choose what they want - Taylor decided on homemade cinnamon rolls.  We were all very excited about his choice.

No comments: