
Jared could hardly wait for this day. I've never seen anyone so excited to be baptized. It was so fun for us to see him so happy.

To take a family picture can sometimes be comical. Taylor had already gone home with his Uncle. Thank goodness for family and friends that remind us to take pictures.

I asked Jared what he remembered most about his baptism. He said "that the water was cold."
He also wanted to be at the church an hour early so that he wasn't late.

One of the greatest blessings that happened to Jared when our ward was reorganized was the Dickson boys. We will be forever grateful that Jared found a best friend - a good one too!!!
Now we just have to make sure that the Dickson family never moves - bribery maybe, ok we will beg.

Jared could not wait for his 'Comforter' that his Grandma made for him. Now he drags this one around the house as well. He loves his blankets!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations Jared. We were so happy to share in his special day -he was truly beaming. I bet you're not as grateful for our family as we are yours! No bribery or begging needed - with great friends like you, the Dicksons aren't going anywhere! Thanks for having us over after the baptism and for being such a wonderful family.
Okay Becky. I have a real random question for you? Are you still my VT supervisor?
So, if you are...I now have a terrible confession for you....
I don't know who I am suppose to visit or even who my companion is. YIKES! I know, I am really bad.
But I am trying to turn over a new leaf know and that is all that matters, right?!
Anyways, if you are my supervisor, will you please email me my list.
Thanks
acpabst@comcast.net
Post a Comment