Friday, September 11, 2009

First day of school!

There is something about this picture that makes me smile and sad at the same time. The years go by so fast. The first day of school always is fun for EVERYONE :) For once, everyone knows what they are wearing, they know where their shoes are, they are ready 15 minutes too soon. I wonder what next week will be like?



I asked Corey and Taylor to stand next to each other for a picture. Notice the distance?
Come on...closer...much better.
Taylor has grown so much. It didn't hit me until I saw this picture. Sigh...
Hot pink outfit with scarf, white vest, and backpack over the shoulder. She couldn't be happier!
She knew she was wearing this outfit for quite some time.
I love that my kids are always so excited for school. For some reason, I don't remember being as excited as they are. Hmm...oh well :)

No comments: